Monday 27 October 2014

Stephen Keshi Declares Interest In Ghana Head Coach Post

Stephen-Keshi

Former Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has declared his interest in managing Ghana.


Keshi revealed he’d love the opportunity to replace Kwesi Appiah, who resigned after a sub par performance 2014 World Cup.


“I would love to coach Ghana. Having the opportunity will be great,” he told Happy FM in Ghana’s capital, Accra on Monday morning.


“I have not spoken officially to anyone but I will love to lead this team,” Keshi said, going further to say that his record spoke for itself.


“Of course if I get the chance to coach the team, the target will be the Africa Cup of Nations. The country has not won the title in a long time and I know Ghanaians are desirous of winning the cup.”


“But like I said, we have to look at getting the job first. I want to coach the team if the opportunity is there.”







Go to Original Post: Stephen Keshi Declares Interest In Ghana Head Coach Post



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment