Monday 27 October 2014

M.I ABAGA RELEASES BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO FOR MILLIONAIRA CHAMPAGNE

m.i abaga 360nobs.jpg,,.

Chocolate City’s rap legend and self proclaimed chairman M.I Abaga has

kept up with his release of exclusive pre release content for his newest

album The Chairman. Earlier today M.I put up a BTS video of him working

at the studio on one of the singles which was earlier revealed would

feature on The Chairman album, “Millionaira Champagne” on his youtube

Page. This latest release comes three days before his album is

officially out, M.I seems clearly excited as he continues to tease fans

on what to expect from his highly anticipated third album.


Video Link:

http://ift.tt/1tZeSR5







Go to Original Post: M.I ABAGA RELEASES BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO FOR MILLIONAIRA CHAMPAGNE



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment