Tuesday 28 October 2014

Actress Summons Courage, Reveals How Bill Cosby Sexually Assaulted Her

bill cosby 360nobs.jpg,.,,

When comedian Hannibal Buress accused Bill Cosby of sexually assaulting her, there was one woman who was paying close attention, and now, in a new shocking interview with MailOnline, the woman, Barbara Bowman says when she was a teenager, she was emotionally and sexually abused by TV legend Bill Cosby. Barbara told MailOnline:


‘I was drugged and raped by that man. He is a monster. He came at me like a monster. My hope is that others who have experienced sexual abuse will not be intimidated into silence by the famous, rich and powerful. If I can help one victim, then I’ve done my job.’


bill cosby 360nobs.jpg,.


Bowman disclosed that she met Cosby when she was 17 during a meeting set up by her agent, nothing that he served as her mentor, flying her round the US to help further her career, and encouraged her to think of him as a father figure.


“He told me over and over again, ‘Trust me like I was your father.’ He zeroed in on that like a laser beam,” she claims.


“He knew I had no father figure in my life. He knew that. yes, I was an independent girl, but he knew I was vulnerable and alone inside. He coerced and manipulated me into trusting him. He insisted I give into him 100 percent.”


bill cosby 3 360nobs.jpg,.,


Now 47, Bowman alleges that Cosby sexually assaulted her in two separate hotel rooms and also in his New York home, where she claims he drugged and raped her.


“I know for sure he forced himself multiple times upon me and since he needed to create an environment in which I could not fight him, I can’t in all honesty say that I recall penetration because at that time I was in a vacant state of mind, as I was often drugged and brainwashed,” she said.


“Whatever drug he gave me, didn’t allow me to think clearly when it was over and done with. It didn’t register that I should be panicking. It was like amnesia almost. It was like what a lobotomy would do to you. I couldn’t even think clearly when I was awake. I was vacant.”


bill cosby 2 360nobs.jpg,.


She further claim that he then threw her out of her home that he funded and she moved back home with her family in Denver.


Bowman was one of 13 victims called upon to take the witness stand in Constand’s civil lawsuit. Constand settled out of court for an undisclosed sum in 2006.







Go to Original Post: Actress Summons Courage, Reveals How Bill Cosby Sexually Assaulted Her



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment