Thursday 16 April 2015

My BOOBS Just Keep Getting Bigger And Bigger – Kate Winslet Reveals [PHOTO]

Kate Winslet nearly gave guests a show at a 60th birthday party just recently. Her zip snapped! OMG


The 39-year-old actress wore a tight-fitting dress to the bash, but nearly suffered a huge embarrassment after going to the toilet when the full-length zip snapped.


The star – who is married to businessman Ned Rocknroll – told Vogue.co.uk


2789507100000578-3041472-image-a-37_1429174964810


‘I unzipped it from the bottom, sat down, had a wee – no problem – stood up, zipped it back up, and the zip came off in my hand.


‘I was stood there, knowing everyone is pretty far away and I can’t f***ing move. The dress opens all the way – the whole f***ing thing! I’m standing there in my knickers and heels, basically wearing a black cape!’






Go to Original Post: My BOOBS Just Keep Getting Bigger And Bigger – Kate Winslet Reveals [PHOTO]



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares


No comments:

Post a Comment