Friday 28 November 2014

Pele Confirms He Is Doing Fine

WCup Pele Prepares Soccer

Footballing legend, Pele who underwent surgery to remove kidney stones, was moved to a different room in the Albert Einstein hospital in Sao Paulo, sparking rumors that his condition had worsened. The former Brazilian international however came out today to issue a statement claiming that he was fine and just needed some privacy.


Original reports claimed that the former Santos man had been moved to the intensive care unit of the hospital but the hospital has now confirmed that Pele was moved to a special room for the purposes of privacy and that Pele was responding to treatment. Pele himself, issued a statement saying “Hello everyone, I want to take this opportunity to let you know that I am doing fine,” he wrote. “I was not put into intensive care today, I was simply relocated to a special room within the hospital for privacy purposes only. While I appreciate all the visitors that came to see me, I really need to continue my treatment and recovery in peace. I am blessed to receive your love and support, and thank God this is nothing serious.”


“I am looking forward to spending the upcoming holidays with my family, and will start the new year with renewed health, with many international trips already planned! Thank you!”


This information would alleviate the worries of the footballing world who are not yet ready to say goodbye to the greatest player to ever play the game just yet.







Go to Original Post: Pele Confirms He Is Doing Fine



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment