Friday 30 January 2015

Rap To Politics: 2 Chainz Reveals Plans To Run For Mayor

2chainz.500x661.1

2 Chainz is going political!


In a recent interview, the rapper revealed he had plans to run for the position of mayor in his hometown of College Park, Georgia.


“I am looking forward to running at the end of this year or next year. [I’m] waiting to see if I meet all of the qualifications!,” he said.


“I’m supposed to be running for mayor in College Park. I got everybody wishing,” 2Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, said. “I’m really gonna do this little mayor thing in College Park. I’m just trying to make sure I have the right qualifications.”







Go to Original Post: Rap To Politics: 2 Chainz Reveals Plans To Run For Mayor



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment