Tuesday 27 January 2015

Lance Armstrong: I’d Dope Again

lance armstrong

Lance Armstrong was interviewed on BBC yesterday and the Cyclist who had his seven tour de France winners’ medals rescinded claimed if given the chance, he would use the banned substance he was banned because of again.


Speaking in his first interview in almost two years, Armstrong was asked if he would use the banned substance if given the chance. He said “if I was racing in 2015, no, I wouldn’t do it again because I don’t think you have to. [But] if you take me back to 1995, when doping was completely pervasive, I would probably do it again. When I made the decision, when my team made that decision, when the whole peloton made that decision, it was a bad decision and an imperfect time. But it happened. And I know what happened because of that” Armstrong also claimed he hoped to be accepted back into the sport of Cycling and that he felt he won the seven tours he had ripped off him.


We have to wait and see what the future holds for the cyclist.







Go to Original Post: Lance Armstrong: I’d Dope Again



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment