Wednesday 28 January 2015

NBA: Dwyane Wade Fined For Replying Fans Who Insulted Gabrielle Union

gabrielle-union-dwyane-wade-360nobs

Dwyane Wade has been hit by the NBA with a $15,000 fine, and he’s not happy with it.


The fine had been given to Wade for an obscene gesture he made to a group of fans who insulted his wife, Gabrielle Union.


The Miami Heat guard was disappointed with the judgement, and wants the league to protect players more.


“The NBA is an unbelievable league, and I’m one of the first ones to be doing NBA Cares and all these things in the community, but they need to protect us a little more,” he told the Associated Press.


“They need to do a better job of protecting players in the arena. It’s open game on us. We’re big boys, we can take it, but everyone has their breaking point.”


“You can talk about me all day,” he added. “I really don’t care what you say about me because I know at the end of the day when I walk off that court most of those guys would see me in the back hallway and want to shake my hand. When it gets too personal about your family, that’s too far. But it’s not going to stop.”







Go to Original Post: NBA: Dwyane Wade Fined For Replying Fans Who Insulted Gabrielle Union



via 360 No BullSh*t | www.360nobs.com - Your No 1 Online Lifestyle & Entertainment Website created by Noble Igwe, Oye Akideinde and Bimbo Soares

No comments:

Post a Comment